Our NutraVital Vegetable Mix with carrots, beetroot, celeriac, courgette and pumpkin provides your pet with all the essential vitamins and minerals. The products are best suited for BARF (Biologically Appropriate Raw Food) diets, but also work well with dry and wet feeds.
Vegetables and herbs are also really healthy for cats and dogs. They ensure a well-regulated digestion and secondary plant-based substances are considered to be a protective factor against numerous illnesses.
The high-quality mixture of natural ingredients is finely ground, which increases the bioavailability of the nutrients and ensures any possible malnutrition is balanced out. Nutrient use efficiency, vitality and fitness are all increased.
– high-quality mixture of natural ingredients
– 100% natural
– finely ground, high bioavailability
– nutrient use efficiency, vitality and fitness are all increased
– can balance out any possible malnutrition
– stabilises digestive function and minimises stomach/intestine problems
Crude Protein, 10.3%, Crude Fat, 1.4%, Crude Fibre: 7.7%, Crude Ash: 7.1%, Moisture 6.9%
for BARF (Biologically Appropriate Raw Food) diets, works well with dry and wet feeds
Good reasons for NutraVital Vegetable Mix
- Carrot – contains many trace elements like vitamin A. Its contents stimulate blood formation, regulate the metabolism and support growth.
– provides your pet with a large portion of beta carotene which is beneficial for eyesight, as well as for hair and skin.
- Beetroot – high in vitamin A, B and C, also in iron, potassium and other nutrients, high in folic acid and provides secondary plant substances which are effective against cancer and strengthen the immune system.
– stimulates the appetite and promotes a healthy digestion.
- Celeriac – in addition to vitamin E and B6, folic acid, potassium and calcium, celeriac contains a lot of essential oils.
– diuretic and blood cleansing.
- Courgette – easy to digest, making it ideal for dogs. Rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Pumpkin – most dogs love the taste of pumpkin and it’s also extremely healthy thanks to the many vitamins, minerals and dietary fibres it contains. It’s low in calories, but still satisfies the appetite.
Feeding instructions/per day:
5 – 15 kg body weight: 1 teaspoon
15 – 25 kg body weight: 2 teaspoons
25 – 35 kg body weight: 3 teaspoons
Sprinkle over food
Storage: sealed, at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
Dissolves really well, smells good and with a nice creamy texture!
„I tested out the Vegetable Mix and was very satisfied. I poured the powder over a completely normal dry feed for my dogs and stirred it in with a bit of water. It’s dissolves really well, smells good and with nice creamy texture.
Both dogs mopped up the food with the Vegetable Mix with pleasure. I think I’ll continue using the powder to help support the health of my dogs.”
Sabrina in Köngen
It contains essential nutrients in a good bioavailable formMy customers often ask me for recommendations for a mineral feed beneficial to a BARF diet. I’m happy to recommend the NutraVital-Mix to them. It contains essential nutrients in a good bioavailable form.
It’s also suitable for older pets and animals which suffer from allergies. And even if you don’t follow a BARF diet, you can still use a NutraVital treatment and do something good for your dog. It’s great that NutraVital is available in different flavours too, which means there’s sure to be something to suit all tastes!“
Saskia Dworazik, Dietary consultant for horses and dogs
There are no reviews yet.