Our NutraVital Herb/Vegetable Range, like the NutraVital Hemp Mix with 60% hemp, ascophyllum nodosum seaweed meal, nettle, dandelion, oregano, as well as prebiotic and probiotic ingredients, provides animals with all the vital vitamins and minerals. The products are best suited for BARF (Biologically Appropriate Raw Food) diets, but also work well with dry and wet feeds.
Vegetables and herbs are also really healthy for cats and dogs. They ensure a well-regulated digestion and secondary plant-based substances are considered to be a protective factor against numerous illnesses.
The high-quality mixture of natural ingredients is finely ground, which increases the bioavailability of the nutrients and ensures any possible malnutrition is balanced out. Nutrient use efficiency, vitality and fitness are all increased.
The prebiotic and probiotic ingredients stabilise stomach and intestine function, balance the digestive system, and can minimise stomach/intestine problems.
– high-quality mixture of natural ingredients
– 100% natural
– finely ground, high bioavailability
– nutrient use efficiency, vitality and fitness are all increased
– can balance out any possible malnutrition
– stabilises digestive function and minimises stomach/intestine problems
Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed Meal
Inulin (with prebiotic effects)
Crude Protein, 28.4%, Crude Fat, 7.7%, Crude Fibre: 18.8%, Crude Ash: 8.6%, Moisture 7.3%
Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663 NCIMB 10415 / 4b1707)
for BARF (Biologically Appropriate Raw Food) diets, works well with dry and wet feeds
Good reasons for NutraVital Hemp Mix
- Hemp – contains many minerals and trace elements
– contains a wide range of important ingredients and can prevent diet-related deficiencies.
- Oregano – is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory
– alleviates digestive issues and diarrhoea
– rich in anti-oxidants to fight free radicals
- Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed – an appropriate supply of iodine is an essential part of the BARF diet. The seaweed guarantees a completely natural iodine supply.
- Nettle – contains vitamin C, mineral salts, chlorophyll, histamines, flavonoids and provitamin A, amongst other things.
– stimulates kidney function and reduces uric acid levels.
– increases red blood cell production
– helps the metabolism and against gastrointestinal problems
- Dandelion – beneficial for the liver, gall bladder, pancreas, intestine, kidneys and blood.
- Prebiotic and probiotic ingredients stabilise stomach and intestine function, balance the digestive system, and can minimise stomach/intestine problems.
Feeding Instructions NutraVital Hemp Mix
5 – 15 kg body weight: 1/2 teaspoon
15 – 25 kg body weight: 1 teaspoon
25 – 35 kg body weight: 2 teaspoons
Sprinkle over food
You can see our dog Archie, a German Shepherd mix from Romania, in the pictures. We gave him the Hemp Mix and he took to it really well. During the whole time he had no problems at all with his gastrointestinal tract. We also had the impression that he became more active. He received it mixed in under his food and accepted it fantastically.”
Jessica Rausenberger, Neuhausen
We are more than satisfied!
We tried out the Hemp Mix on our dog Mia and are more than satisfied. The herbs are finely ground and have the fresh smell of nature. The dosage/feed was really simple and versatile. We didn’t just use the Mix in the main feed, we also mixed it into her curd and worked it into a homemade treat, for example.
The herbs agreed best with Mia, and she had no problems with her stomach/digestion during this time.
We highly recommend the product and it’s definitely not the last packet we’ll open ourselves.
„My customers often ask me for recommendations for a mineral feed beneficial to a BARF diet. I’m happy to recommend the NutraVital Mix to them. It contains essential nutrients in a good bioavailable form. In addition, its ingredients help stimulate digestion, stabilise intestinal flora and therefore minimise any digestion problems. It’s also suitable for older pets and animals which suffer from allergies. And even if you don’t follow a BARF diet, you can still use NutraVital products and do something good for your dog. It’s great that NutraVital is available in different flavours too, which means there’s sure to be something to suit all tastes!“