- Hemp – contains many minerals and trace elements
– contains a wide range of important ingredients and can prevent diet-related deficiencies.
- Oregano – is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory
– alleviates digestive issues and diarrhoea
– rich in anti-oxidants to fight free radicals
- Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed – an appropriate supply of iodine is an essential part of the BARF diet. The seaweed guarantees a completely natural iodine supply.
- Nettle – contains vitamin C, mineral salts, chlorophyll, histamines, flavonoids and provitamin A, amongst other things.
– stimulates kidney function and reduces uric acid levels.
– increases red blood cell production
– helps the metabolism and against gastrointestinal problems
- Dandelion – beneficial for the liver, gall bladder, pancreas, intestine, kidneys and blood.
- Prebiotic and probiotic ingredients stabilise stomach and intestine function, balance the digestive system, and can minimise stomach/intestine problems.