- Carrot – contains many trace elements like vitamin A. Its contents stimulate blood formation, regulate the metabolism and support growth.
– provides your pet with a large portion of beta carotene which is beneficial for eyesight, as well as for hair and skin.
- Beetroot – high in vitamin A, B and C, also in iron, potassium and other nutrients, high in folic acid and provides secondary plant substances which are effective against cancer and strengthen the immune system.
– stimulates the appetite and promotes a healthy digestion.
- Celeriac – in addition to vitamin E and B6, folic acid, potassium and calcium, celeriac contains a lot of essential oils.
– diuretic and blood cleansing.
- Courgette – easy to digest, making it ideal for dogs. Rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Pumpkin – most dogs love the taste of pumpkin and it’s also extremely healthy thanks to the many vitamins, minerals and dietary fibres it contains. It’s low in calories, but still satisfies the appetite.